Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cache of the Day - New digs


After having lived in the really cool town of Bloomington for the past four years, I'm headed north to Indianapolis, the Big City, and the location of my new job at FlashPoint.

I never thought I'd live in a downtown area, always enjoyed more rural locations, but this is a rather exciting turn of events.  I love the energy of the city, the diversity of the people, the culture, the history, the renewal that the city has experienced.

 



FlashPoint sits above Georgia Street, which is in the process of being redesigned as a pedestrian entertainment area.  I have been catalogging the transformation of the street and have provided a couple of pictures here.

I've also signed the lease on a loft as of today. Here are some pics of the new location, which I'll move into next month.

I'm looking forward to this new adventure!

No comments: